- Before: Early Childhood Caries (previously called baby bottle decay) on a 1-year-old patient who was going to bed with a bottle of milk.
- After: We were able to save all of our patient’s front teeth with beautiful all white, zirconia crowns.
White Spot Removal
- White Spot Removal Before: After braces, our 16-year-old patient was unhappy with the white spots on her teeth.
- White Spot Removal After: White spots were removed and replaced using composite (white filling material) to match her other teeth.
- Fractured Tooth Before: Our 9-year-old patient fractured his permanent front tooth while playing basketball. **In case of permanent tooth fracture, place tooth in milk and call us immediately!**
- Fractured Tooth After: Fractured tooth was found and bonded the following day.