Infant Laser Frenectomy (Lip Tie)
- Laser Frenectomy Before: Upper lip tie on a 3-week-old; note that the upper lip is restricted from flanging out, creating a poor suction while nursing or bottle feeding.
- Laser Frenectomy After: Lip tie release after use of CO2 laser. Note: no bleeding and immediate lip release.
Infant Laser Frenectomy (Tongue Tie)
- Laser Frenectomy Before: Tongue tie (ankyloglossia) on a 6-week-old. Infant had a poor latch, was falling asleep while eating and suffered from reflux. Mother also reported pain while breastfeeding.
- Laser Frenectomy After: Tongue tie release after use of CO2 laser. At 1 week, mother reported improved latch, less reflux and less plain while feeding.
Laser Frenectomy on 9-year-old (Tongue Tie)
- Laser Frenectomy Before: Tongue tie (ankyloglossia) on 9-year-old patient. Patient reported a minimal range of motion with his tongue, had a difficult time eating ice cream and said he had never seen his tongue before!
- Laser Frenectomy After: Tongue tie release on 9-year-old patient. Note: no bleeding and immediate release of tongue. Patient reported minimal discomfort, improved range of motion, and was very happy with the result.